The Roland GS-24 vinyl cutter is precision and efficiency – to the max. Equipped with a completely redesigned cutting and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 39.5 percent increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). Translation: you can cut like never before – even on thick, dense substrates. Vehicle graphics, signs and decals, decorated apparel, specialty graphics, and more. With cutting-edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop vinyl cutter ever.
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio software (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorization tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Stand Included
2 in stock